Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

How I Solved 10 Years of Acne

How I Solved 10 Years of Acne by Awakening

Sorry this is very long. I've been moaning and groaning about my problems on this board for quite a while now. But I swear! In all these years of constant breakouts it only took this one little product that has made my skin stay clear! I have been using it for a month now and didn't want to post my success until I knew it stayed working and wasn't just one of those products that work for two days then stop. I noticed it working after 3 days. My pimples got smaller and I could see them healing. Everything cleared up in less than 2 weeks. No small zits, pimples, or any bumps. If I feel a little under-the-skin eruption then I'll quickly rub this in and it'll be gone in 24 hours. The only thing it hasn't helped with are my blackheads and red marks. But I have a plan for that too.

The really awesome thing about this product is I can eat things I couldn't before, and not breakout! For example I used to breakout after I ate almost anything from pasteries and donuts to cereals, breads, chocolate, any grains like spaghetti and porridge. I have been a bad girl lately and have taking advantage of it and been eating things I normally would never. Like pancakes this past week, pizza, pita bread with peanut butter, cookies. No new breakouts which is AMAZING because I could never do it before without getting 10 new pimples per week. The only pimples I got were 2 from 4 days of pizza..(the cheese), but after I popped them and rubbed this stuff into it twice per day they literally disappeared within 2 days! It's such a relief to not worry about certain foods so much now, but I'm still going to keep my diet clean. (So don't go over-board like I did..because you may still breakout as everyone is different.)

It's called Acne Getaway 101E which is a chinese herbal product. Some of you may know this brand? It's amazing I'm telling you! Do not buy it for $39 when it's out there for less than $10. It's a small 60ml little red bottle but it lasts about a month or more depending on how many times you apply it. I use it twice or three times every day and here is what I do for maximum benefits.........

I only wash my face once a week because I don't go out much and washing less is better. I wash with plain oats (porridge oats) mixed with honey. Work to a lather for 60 seconds and rinse with luke warm water. I guess if you have to, wash every day for those who have an outdoor life. But only once per day! Then apply a layer of the acne med to your whole face..rub it in completely. Apply a second layer to only the effected parts but DON'T rub it in all the way, let it dry over. Later, do this again but don't wash your face, just apply it over. Then again before bed. Do this routine for a week and watch your skin begin to clear!!! It won't make you dry either, it keeps your skin normal.

Here's a tip of mine which works faster on raised (pop-able) pimples: Sounds gross but pop the pimple (if it's ready) to get all the puss out. Apply a dab to the spot which will string for a second and rub it in totally, apply another dab over top but don't rub it in. Within a couple hours the pimple may re-fill. Gently pop it again and wait until the poison has all seeped out..then reapply the product. It will literally be 50% gone by the next day. I noticed that if pimples that can be popped are left unpopped then it will take a long time to go down, at least for me.

And on a last note: for left over red marks and blackheads I am going to be using a deep TCA face peel I found while searching for solutions. Some are fake out there so read about the owner of the company before buying, the one I'm waiting for to arrive here is from perfect complexion by julie. You can do the treatments at home and they are supposed to totally take away uneven, marked up skin. You could try this too if you need it!

I am on my way to perfect skin and I hope you'll try it too! For once I'll have great skin for the holidays coming up (Christmas/New years) and I am excited about my new future. Good luck to you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment